1. Unwind Section
(a) Unwind framework, fabricated with heavy duty structural steel section.
(b) Horizontally mounted Un-winder roll shaft with fixing cones on either side has been mounted on anti-friction bearings and coupled to a “powder – brake” for uniform “ hold – back” tension.
(c) The whole of unwinding unit is then floated on a base frame with the help of sets of imported guiding pin and Liner Bearings, to facilitate the automatic action Of Web–aligner, and to keep the Gluing line fixed in reference to web-edge.
2. Main Machine
a) Frame work :-
Main machine frame work has been built from solid plates and adequately tied by heavy duty tie-bars. Side plates are machined and bored on imported boring machine.
b) Gluing section:-
The web-supporting gluing roll having a very fine grinding finish with chrome plating surface. Gluing Roll is balanced and mounted on anti-friction bearings.
c) The gluing nozzle, along with the dozing control systems are mounted on cross slide having a screw feeding system for micro-positioning of the gluing nozzle in respect to feeding web .
3. Auto lifting of Gluing Nozzle & auto shut-off of “Glue – flow” has been incorporated to prevent glue spill –off in any emergency machine stop, so that you save time & material in re-routing the web without any clean-up operation
1 The Tube forming plate is mounted on an adjustable Rod for proper Location on the machine.
2. The forming plates are easily dismounted and fitted with the required size to
Accommodate different tube sizes.
3. One set of adjustable wheels has been provided at the backside of the
Adjustable rod for smooth folding of the film.
4. Adequate nos. of forming tools has been provided from both side of the
Machine frame for forming the tube.
5. forming zone table has been covered with S.S plate to protect the machine
From any accidental spillage of the corrosive glue.
4. Web Pulling Section-
The Large Diameter Rubberized Driven Draw Roll and large diameter grinded and
Chrome plated Nip Roller with quick engage and disengage system has been provided.
5. Rewind Section-
Rewind shaft along with core holder is mounted on anti-friction bearings and driven
Through a friction clutch, throughout the build-up.